We love albums!
During your newborn or baby shoot I always take some time to show you the different products. That way you can see what form your memory could take. I offer canvases and albums. We love albums, they are very popular! 🙂 Almost every customer leaves with an album in order. I can understand why:
- Beautiful, handmade quality from Greece
- Albums are lay flat: that means there is hardly any visible fold as the photo continues over 2 pages
- PVC is glued between the pages. This makes the album dimensionally stable and your child can pass this album on to his or her children
- Many different materials and colors possible
- Name on the front of the album (embossing) possible, read more here
Here you see the PVC between the pages of a linen album
Standard my logo is on the back of the album
Because the albums are handmade and have to travel quite a bit, I handle a delivery time of 6 weeks. Usually you will have it sooner. The album will be sent to you by registered mail. I always check with you if it arrived and if everything is to your liking 🙂
Here you see one of the velvet options with an embossing of the name on the front.
Also want to see the inside? Take a look here. Still in doubt? You can always come and take a look in the studio.
Een linnen album in de kleur Savanna 5150
- The standard albums are 20 x 20 cm
- The Moon package includes a linen album in this size
- During the ordering appointment I always show you 2 digital versions, which can be adjusted on the spot according to your wishes.
- By default, this album will include the 12 chosen photos
- I always make a second version with more pages in which all 20 photos from the gallery will have a place.
- You will receive this album if you go for the Moon package plus the upgrade to all 20 photos.
- We also look at different material and color options, think about your preferences before the baby or newborn shoot
- Most parents like the last album the best and go for the thicker version. Of course that is completely up to you
Will you soon be as happy with your album as Anna? 🙂