When making an appointment with Sophie Babyphotografie you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the services of Sophie Babyfotografie in any sense, you automatically agree to these conditions.
- When planning the appointment for the shoot, I will call, email or app the appropriate dates. To take into account my schedule and other customers, these dates are kept free for 48 hours. Afther that, these can be forgiven to other customers of appointments.
- When completing the Booking form, the customer’s partner also declares that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions and the relevant photo shoot in general.
- Sophie Babyphotografie can never be held liable for material and / or immaterial damage during a photo session on location.
- Sophie Babyphotografie requires an assistant during the shoot: in most cases this is the father. Is there no assistant present during the shoot for whatever reason? Then Sophie Babyphotografie reserves the right to cancel the shoot.
- Sophie Babyfotografie is also not liable for the delivery of less or less good photos than normal due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the influence of the photographer. Think of children who do not cooperate, instructions that are not followed, weather conditions, and much more.
- It goes without saying that Sophie Babyfotografie does her utmost to minimize the chance of malfunctions and errors during the shoot.
- In the case of complaints about products such as albums/canvas, etc., I will take care of a suitable solution.
- The copyright of the photos lies at all times with Sophie Babyphotography.
- The photos on www.sophiebabyfotografie.nl may only be used by the owner, Sophie Verstappen. Visitors can view these photos, but are not allowed to use them in any way.
- It is strictly forbidden to take any pictures during the shoot. If you continue after a warning, Sophie Babyfotografie is entitled to end the shoot. This because of of the copyright on the styling and shoot. In addition, also to guard the peace and safety during the shoot.
- The customer gives the photographer permission to use the photos taken for promotional purposes. Such as, but not limited to; blog, portfolio, social media, flyers, exhibitions, competitions. The customer does not receive any compensation for this.
- The customer can indicate in writing or by email before the photo shoot to object to this. The photographer will then not use the photos.
- If the customer of model objects to (online) use by the photographer during or after the shoot, the amount of € 200 will be added to the total amount on the invoice. This is to compensate because Sophie Baby photography is missing material for marketing and portfolio.
- No unedited files are ever given to clients, even in the case of complaints.
- When purchasing files with the digital “high resolution” files, the customer has the right to reproduction for his own use.
- It is not allowed to use files for commercial or non-profit companies and / or to publish them in printed media.
- It is strictly forbidden to edit the obtained digital files, such as cutting them or providing them with a filter of texts. It is also forbidden to share edited pictures on social media.
- It is not permitted for the customer to send digital files to photo competitions without the express permission of Sophie Babyfotografie.
- Sophie Baby Photography will keep your files for approximately one year after the shoot. Store your files at home in different ways so that you don’t lose them.
3. Quotes, payment and prices
- All quotations and offers of the user (in whatever form) are without obligation, unless the contrary expressly follows from this.
- The (purchase) price is in Euros. At the time of booking, the current price list applies.
- The booked shoot must be paid in full in advance through the payment request or it can be transferred to the account number on the invoice. After that the booking is final.
- Payment must be received at least one week before the shoot. Late booking? Maak het geld dan zo snel mogelijk over om je boeking definitief te maken.
- Any upgrades must be paid during the Order Appointment by Pin. I do not accept cash and have no change in the studio.
- If the user has handed over its claim for collection to third parties in the event of late payment, the other party will be obliged to fully compensate the extrajudicial collection costs. These extrajudicial collection costs amount to fifteen percent of the amount to be claimed from the other party, including the aforementioned interest, but in all cases amount to at least € 40.00. The other party will also be obliged to fully reimburse the legal costs.
- If the other party is in default of payment towards the user, the latter has the right to suspend the further execution of all current agreements between the parties until such payment has been made, if otherwise agreed.
4. Cancellation policy
- Cancellation can only be done by email, stating the reason, Sophie Baby Photography will assess the reason for validity.
- The only valid reasons to cancel a shoot are: illness, death of close family for example, and similar issues.
- Cancellation for a photo shoot after final booking is only allowed from 14 days before the respective shoot date.
- Within 14 days before the due date or the day of the shoot, the amount already paid will be withheld.
- Another consecutive shoot (3 month shoot, 6 month shoot or sittershoot) of corresponding monetary value will then be scheduled (if reasonably possible).
- Only in case of very serious reasons (death or serious illness within the immediate family) will a refund of the already paid shoot will be made.
- Sophie Baby Photography is allowed to cancel the shoot if necessary.
- Sophie Baby Photography will always do her best to keep appointments or book another shoot. Should this not be possible for any reason, she will let you know as soon as possible. Sophie Baby Photography is not obliged to arrange a replacement.
Terms and Conditions, Januari 2023